Email Verification after Sign Up
- Send email verification to logged in user's email address on file. Firebase allows you to customize what your email entails
- When email hits user's email account, the user clicks on
- Using your Router of choice (used angular-ui-router in above example), intercept parameters in the URL.
- Chew the params using the
applyCode function in Firebase.
- See below for the functions involved in the above process.
The above pretty much sums up how to use the email verification scheme with Firebase. So far, it stands as one of the simplest ways to verify email I have seen.
There's a bit of an extended explanation of the above example available on Email Verification with Firebase 3.0 SDK.
Send-cum-Process Verification Action Code - AngularJS
This modified text is an extract of the original Stack Overflow Documentation created by following contributors
and released under CC BY-SA 3.0